Garlic bread is a delicious side dish you can serve with many different meals. It’s also a great snack to have on hand. But what do you do if you have leftovers? How can you reheat garlic bread, so it tastes just as good as the first time you ate it? This blog post will show you how to reheat garlic bread, which tastes delicious every time!
How to reheat garlic bread?
If you have leftovers, the best way to reheat garlic bread is in the oven. First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, place the garlic bread on a baking sheet and heat it for about five minutes, or until it is warmed all through.
You can also reheat garlic bread in the microwave, but be careful not to overcook it. Microwave the garlic bread on high for 38-10 seconds ( depending on the number of pieces you are heating)
Here are a few methods to reheat
How to reheat garlic bread in the oven
Reheating the bread in the oven is the best method that gives the best results. The only problem is that it is time-consuming. Or, if you only want to reheat two slices, you have to preheat the whole oven.
But the garlic bread becomes crispy and warm in the oven. Here is the process.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Don’t heat the oven too high otherwise, your bread will burn.
2. Wrap the bread in aluminum foil to heat it properly.
3. Place the garlic bread on a baking sheet and heat it for about 8-10 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil for the last 2 minutes for a crispy crust.
4. Remove from oven and Serve warm for best results.
How to reheat the garlic bread in a Microwave
Reheating garlic bread in the microwave is not the best, but it is the fastest. So if you are in a hurry and don’t have time to preheat the oven, it is best to use the microwave.
- Take 3-5 tablespoons of water in a small bowl to heat with garlic bread. It will help in keeping the garlic bread moist.
2. Cut the slices of garlic bread to the desired size.
3. Lyer the plate with a kitchen towel. Place the slices on a microwave-safe plate.
4. Place the water and plate in the microwave and reheat for 8-10 seconds. I don’t heat it for more than this as the bread slices become rubbery and chewy.
5. Eat it immediately when it is warm. The texture of bread changes as soon as it cools down. It is the downside of reheating garlic bread in the microwave.
How to reheat the garlic bread on the stove?
Reheating the garlic bread on the stovetop is my preferred method. The reason is that I always have one or two pieces to reheat. Instead of preheating the oven, I find it easy to use a pan and stovetop to heat.
- Place the garlic bread in an ungreased skillet over low heat.
- Cover the skillet and heat until warm, turning once.
- This method will reheat the garlic bread the way it does in the oven. The skillet becomes the mini oven.
With these simple methods, you can have your garlic bread reheated and ready to enjoy in no time! Just be careful not to overcook it, so it will taste as delicious as the first time you ate it. So try one of these methods the next time you have leftovers, and enjoy the bread as fresh.
How to reheat garlic bread in the air fryer
Airfryer is also a good option for reheating garlic bread. You can start heating the garlic bread straight from the freezer. Here is how to do it.
- Place the garlic bread in the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook for about three minutes or until it is warm. Be careful not to overcook it so it will be dry.
How to reheat cheese garlic bread?
To reheat cheese garlic bread, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the garlic bread on a baking sheet and heat it for about five minutes, or until it is warmed all the way through. An oven is the best method to reheat garlic bread with cheese.
While reheating garlic bread with cheese, I don’t wrap it in aluminum foil. Instead, I pop it in the oven after layering it on the baking tray with a baking sheet. The cheese melts and gives the bread a distinctive taste.
How long does garlic bread last?
Garlic bread will last for two to three days in the refrigerator. If you want it to last longer, you can freeze it, and it will last for up to three months. When reheating frozen garlic bread, be sure to thaw it completely before reheating.
How do you know when the bread is done?
Garlic bread is done when the bread is toasted, and the cheese is melted. You can also test it by sticking a toothpick or skewer into the middle of the bread. Garlic bread is toasted if it comes out clean.
How do you know if the bread has gone bad?
If garlic bread has gone wrong, it will be dry and hard. The bread will also be discolored, and the cheese will be clumped together. If you see any of these signs, it is best to throw them away.
How to store garlic bread?
Garlic bread can be stored in the refrigerator for two to three days. If you want it to last longer, you can freeze it, and it will last for up to three months. When storing garlic bread, wrap it tightly so it will not dry out.